Click here to watch full tutorial!
Hi my Beauties!
I wanted to do something a little toned down today. This look only looks complicated but with little brushes and precise blending this look can be really easy. I used only one palette for convenience. The lips were a new item for me and I must say I really love it!
All make up deets coming right up!
I have a previous blog post and video that go into detail on eyebrows, my foundation, and highlight and contour routine. All links will be right below!
Foundation, contour, and highlight routine
- Primer: MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Liquid Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Revolver
- Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner in Minx
- Inner Corner highlight: Kiko Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in 200 (Used wet)
- Mascara: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
- Makeup Monsters Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Terracotta
I highly recommend checking out Makeup Monsters Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks. The formula is unlike any I have tried recently. It’s very light weight and extremely pigmented. It didn’t ball up and lasted a really long time! I’ve tried other lipsticks that are a bit more transfer proof but the formula is always extremely dry. This formula may not last as long as others but it is way more comfortable and moisturizing feeling.