Hi my Beauties!
This tutorial is inspired by an eye shadow I recently purchased from TLS Cosmetics. I am not a particular fan of loose eye shadows because of all the fall out, but because I trusted the company (I regularly use TLS Cosmetics Highlight Powders and strongly recommend them) I decided to purchase some. First, they are extremely affordable. I bought glitters and loose eye shadows and prices ranged from $3 to $5. You simply cannot say no! The colors went on really silky and smooth and extremely pigmented. I would also like to note, it looked intense even without a primer and lasted really nicely!!
I am in love with this look and it’s very fall appropriate. I love when looks can be worn day or night, casually or dramatically. This may not be 100% casual but you can definitely rock it on a lunch with the girls.
On to products used!
- I actually forgot to use a primer on my eyes! So no primer!
- Crease | Transition: Makeup Geek Creme Brulee
- Outer Eye | Lower Lid: TLS Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Wine
- Lid: Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Whimsical
- Glitter Base: Wet & Wild Glitter (cream glitter) Gold
- Glitter: TLS Cosmetics Glitter in Canyon
- Liner: Covergirl Intensify me Liquid Liner in Intense Black
- Tightline | Inner Rim of eye: Nicka K Prussian Blue
- Mascara: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
- Lashes: Kara Eyelashes in #605 (the band is quite stiff on these lashes so the inner corner lifted quite easily)
- Inner Corner Highlight: Kiko Wet and Dry Use Eyeshadow in #200
- Brow Highlight: Urban Decay Foxy
I actually have an in detail blog post on my foundation routine. If you would like to see my foundation routine click here! I did, however, use a few different products which I will list down below.
- Blush Base: Inglot Eyeshadow #383
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Highlight: A mixture of TLS Cosmetic Highlight Powders in Luminesce and Glow Gawd
LaSplash Innocent Vixen
And that’s it! In hindsight, this look is actually very affordable. Aside from the mascara, most products used are really inexpensive! I love that! It goes to show you can get a gorgeous look on a budget! I highly recommend you check out TLS Cosmetics!
Thanks for stopping by!