I love this orange cut crease look. I love how it’s bold and intricate with a cut crease yet soft because orange is not that harsh. I have been seeing a ton of orange looks lately and have been loving it.
Now onto the products used!
As always I do have a detailed foundation routine and blog post that I will link below. I used pretty much the same products and techniques so check them out if interested.
I did, however, use a different blush for this tutorial.
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Base: MAC Pro Long Wear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- To set base: Kiko eyeshadow in 237
- White Shimmery base on lid: Milani eyeshadow in 30 Bella Diamond
- Dark Orange in Crease, used on lower lid to create guideline for wing: Inglot Eyeshadow in 335
- To blend cut crease and used on lower lid: Inglot eyeshadow in 383
- Brow Highlight and to blend orange: Kiko Eyeshadow in 204
- Gold Lid color: Kiko Eyeshadow in 257
- Inner corner highlight: Kiko Wet and Dry Use Eyeshadow in 200
- Eyeliner: L’oreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
- Nude Liner: NYX Wonder Pencil in Medium
- Mascara: Maybelline Full Bloom Lashes
- NYX Slim Brow Pencil in Ash Brown
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
And that is it! I hope you enjoy the look as much as I did and if you want to recreate the look use #Esbeautyrealm on instagram to be featured on my page!
Thanks for stopping by!