When I started with this look I thought it was going to be a disaster. The wing wasn’t working, the colors almost didn’t even look good together, honestly, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I washed off my face and decided to smudge the black from the inner rims of my eyes and go with something different. I can’t lie, I felt sexy when my hair came down. It was poofy, it was wild and my eyes were dark and lashy. Hell yas! I hope you guys find this look as sexy as I did and if you decide to recreate the look use #Esbeautyrealm to be featured on my instagram!
I already have a full foundation tutorial and blog post. I used pretty much the same products so I will link those below.
- Tightline: Jafra Black Eye Kohl Pencil. Not quite sure of the exact name of this particular pencil, however, feel free to use what ever black liner you have hanging around.
- Mascara: Maybelline Full Lash Bloom
- Wing: L’oreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Kiko Clics System Infinity Eyeshadows:
- To smudge liner and add depth I used #242
- To warm up the lower lash line and blend wing I used #210
- To blend everything into my skin I used #237
- Coloured Raine liquid lipstick in Soul
The lips were by far the star of the show. It’s a very unique cool toned grey brown color. I truly recommend it, for the price point the quality is beyond amazing!
And that is it! I hope you enjoy it and as always thanks for stopping by!