Hi my Beauties!
Click here to watch full tutorial
This is my kind of makeup look. Dark. Sexy. Mysterious. Bold. I felt really sexy. Not to mention the outrageous hair! I really had fun experimenting with a different texture with my natural hair. A tutorial will be up on that soon so subscribe to my youtube channel so you don’t miss it.
This look was definitely inspired by my love for the vampy yet glam nature that fall tends to bring out. I hope you guys enjoy the look as much as I did and if you decide to recreate it use #esbeautyrealm on instagram for a feature on my page! Now on to the deets!
- Primer: MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Base: Kiko Clics System Eyeshadow in 237
- Crease: Kiko Eyeshadow in 239
- Deepen crease: Kiko Eyeshadow in 242
- Outer V: Kiko Eyeshadow in 295
- Lid: Kiko Eyeshadow in 285
Liner: Loreal Liner Lacquer in Blackest Black
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Avenue
Click Here to watch full tutorial
And that is how I got this look! Don’t forget to check out the instagram for more glam pics @Esbeautyrealm
Thank you for stopping by!