Welcome My Beauties!
How are we enjoying the last days of Summer?
If you don’t know, I love Fall, I adore Autumn!
The transitions into deeper colors and heavier clothes is always so beautiful to me. I know the weather is getting cooler, but the warmth of a comfy sweater beats the heat any day! This look is my goodbye to those bright, neon, summer colors and hello to warm, muted, fall colors.
This look was created a while ago but I split the video into three different tutorials to have as references. So if your curious as to what I used for foundation or how I did my eyebrows all links will be right under this sentence LOL.
Ok all that out of the way, onto the products I used to create this look!
- Lid: ColourPop Eyeshadow in Game Face
- Crease: Kiko Eyeshadow in 204
- Deepen Crease: Kiko Eyeshadow in 213
- Inner Corner and Brow Highlight: Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette Buttery
- Rim of eyes: NYX Wonder Pencil in Medium
- Mascara: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Pacific
- NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Cheesecake
And that’s it! This blog post feels so empty without the entire face details, however, all that information is in a separate blog post and tutorial all listed above! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me in any medium.
If you want to check out my youtube channel: Click Here!
As always, thanks for stopping by,