This look is so easy it almost doesn’t need a tutorial, but I love the look so much I just had to do it. First let me say how much I love this palette! The dark colors are super easy to blend out and the looks are endless! Color wise, this palette is lacking, however, it’s not part of the theme so it’s not necessary. There is a deep purple color, as purple is Urban Decay’s signature color, but it’s not exactly jewel toned or bright so it fits perfectly in the theme.
It is quite a beautiful palette, especially for those who like playing with smoky eyes. No back to the look at hand. Normally when I use tape it’s to make a look easier. This time it’s no different. This smokey eyeliner is definitely easier than it looks and it could be done in about 15 minutes with this palette. To watch full tutorial click here!
Now on to the products I used to create this look!
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Black to tightline
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Medium for nude water line
- Mascara: Physician Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black
- Kiko Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow on inner corners, used wet
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette:
- Thirteen was used as a base and to set the primer
- Combust was used several times to blend each layer of color
- Password I used to create the smokey liner look against the tape
- Dagger was used to deepen Password
- Black Market was used to deep the very edges of the liner look
- Milani Powder Blush in American Rose Beauty
- TLS Highlight Powder in GLOW GAWD
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ayesha
Not in video:
- For foundation I used a mix from my RCMA Foundation Palette
- Bronzer I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Contour I used MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Coffee Walnut
And that’s it! That is how I achieved this look! I hope you guys enjoy this and if you guys want to recreate it, please use #esbeautyrealm so that I can see your recreations!
Thanks for stopping by Loves,