This look is a beauty re-do for me. I had done this look about a year ago and it was my first time playing with so many colors and no transitional shades or neutral shades to tone it down or blend it out. It’s all color, all fabulous, and all tropical. This look is inspired by summer sunsets over a blue ocean but it can also be a rainbow eyeshadow look, a very warm rainbow. I love this look, it’s simple and colorful. I hope you guys enjoy it! If you want to recreate any of my looks, please share it with me on instagram with hashtag #esbeautyrealm so that I can see your recreations and feature them on my page!
Now on to my list of products!
- Milani Powder Blush in 09 American Beauty Rose
- Kiko Glow2 Highlighter/Blush in 02
- Hourglass Ambient lighting Powder in Diffused Light
- Loreal True Match Lumi foundation in N4
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC30
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Powder to set whole face
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Coffee Walnut to contour
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess to bronze
- White Base: Starry Eyes Gel Eyeliner in White
- Brow Bone base: MAC ProLong Wear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- To set base for smoother eyeshadow application: Milani Eyeshadow in Bella Diamond
- Liner: Loreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
- Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Base for lower lid: Milani Shadow Eyes in Aquatic Styles
- Purple Crease: #386
- Yellow Inner Corner of lid: #323
- Orange Middle lid: #383
- Burgundy Outer V: #450
- Blue Lower Lid: #322
- To deepen Lower Lid: #338
- Rimmel Provacalips in Pucker Up
Which one do you like better? Let me know!
To watch full tutorial click here
Thanks for stopping by!