Back with another tutorial for all you make up loving gals!! I am in love with orange and brights this summer. I love me some neon and brights! This look has a soft orange crease and lower lid with brown eyeliner. I know orange and brown may scream “October”, but I really think this soft orange take is very summer appropriate. It’s light and fresh yet bold. I love those kinds of combos! Anywho, for those here to see what I used, I won’t keep you waiting long!
I went with something different for foundation today:
- MAC Face & Body Foundation in C3, for a dewy finish
- Loreal True Match Foundation in N4 to matte down the Face & Body foundation for a semi dewy finish
- Of course my MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Coffee Walnut for a soft contour
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess to bronze
- Loreal True Match Illuminating Face Powder to highlight cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose and cupids bow. I generally avoid too much glow on my chin for it could look oily
- And Milani Powder Blush in Coral Cove for blush. BEWARE this stuff is PIGMENTED!
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint pot of course to prime my lids
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Diamond on my lids.
- Inglot Eyeshadow in 383 for soft orange in crease and lower lid
- Kiko Long Lasting Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in 200 in inner corners. I used this product wet….amazing!
- Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara
- Ardell Demi Whispies lashes
From Tarte’s Tartelette Palette:
- Wanderer as transition color on crease
- Multitasker to deepen outer V
- Super Mom on brow bone
- Coloured Raine in Electric Raine for the most gorgeous bright orange red!
Hope you enjoyed the look!
Thanks for stopping by!