Hey! So we are back with another tutorial! Click here to see full tutorial!
So this look is intended for a sexy date night, but it could be worn in any occasion, It’s simple with just a few eye shadows and a glam wing liner.
I absolutely love the green shade, it’s earthy and bold and paired with Makeup Geek’s Eye shadow in Cocoa Bear, it looks sultry and warm. I love it and I hope you do too!
To see what I use as foundation and contour, head on to my my last make up blog post by clicking here!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Loreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in
- Tarte Amazonina Clay Blush in Exposed
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup
- NYX Xtreme Shine Lip Cream in Natural
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Crease: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Lid: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Dirty Martini
- Shine on center of lid: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Jester
- Blend lid to crease: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Frappe
- Inner Corner: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Starry Eyes
- Liner: Loreal Infallible Liner Lacquer in Blackest Black
- Brow Bone: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Foxy
- Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
As always thanks for stopping by!