Yup. I am using the Urban Decay Naked Smoky again. No worries though, this look is completely different from my last post.
With that out of the way, I love this look. It’s sultry. It’s sexy. It’s f@&*ing bold! It was extremely hard to avoid “resting bitch face” when taking pictures for this look. However, I have to admit, I kinda liked it LOL. I felt that high, I mean, that’s what a good smokey eye is supposed to do. When we see a smokey eye on the red carpet, we are immediately drawn and intrigued because it’s bold!
We all deserve to feel confident and sexy and this look does the job. The look is great but without the palette itself, it truly is much harder to achieve. These colors blended seamlessly into each other and the finished result was a buttery smooth fade.
I hope you guys enjoy! Now onto what I used to achieve this look!
- Contour: MAC Pro Sculpt Cream in Coffee Walnut
- Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Gorgeous Highlight: TLS Cosmetics Highlight Powder in Luminesce
- Foundation: Loreal True Match Lumi in N4
- Concealer: MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC30
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Inner Corner: Kiko Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in 200
- Water line and tighline: Milani Easy Liner Retractable Pencil in Espresso
- Base: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Dark Brown
- Mascara: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black
- Lashes: Ardell Demi Whispies cut in half
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette:
- Combust as transition color
- Password in crease
- Whiskey on upper and lower lid
- Thirteen as brow highlight
- LaSplash Smitten Lip Tint in Charmed
And that’s it! The list for the eyes may seem long but I promise as long as you use a transition shade between layers of color this look is easy to achieve! If you decide to recreate the look please use #esbeautyrealm on instagram so that I can see and feature the look on my page!
Thanks for stopping by!