Hi My beauties!
I wanted to update you guys on my life and come back full force with a makeup tutorial break down.
I have been extremely distracted from my blog and my youtube channel. I have been trying to produce as much as possible, however, I wanted my down time as well to reflect on some changes that need to happen in my life.
I have been very preoccupied with things that need to change in my life. I explained most of this in my New Years Resolution Video. The video just scratches at the surface, but since November I have been trying to apply some different things in my life. I hope my beauties can understand that change takes time and sometimes a lot of attention.
Here’s to hoping this Tutorial break down can be the introduction back into creating different fun looks and writing all about the process!
- Foundation: Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation
- Contour: (Cream Contour) RCMA Palette in OL2
- Contour: (Powder) Smashbox Contour Palette
- Bronzer: Tarte Bronzer in Social Butterfly
- Highlight: TLS High Powder in Luminesce
- Primer: I used a concealer because my MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot has been quite drying. I used Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer in Medium
- To set that concealer so it doesn’t crease, I used my Smashbox Contour Palette, the lightest color.
- Transition Color: Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Creme Brulee
- To deepen Crease: Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- To define outer corner and inner corner: Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Americano
- Lid color: TLS Cosmetics eyeshadow in Mystique
- Glitter adhesive: Wet & Wild Glitter Eyeshadow in Gold. Honestly, you can use any glitter adhesive at hand, even lash adhesive if you so dare. This product is described as a glitter eyeshadow but it significantly fails at picking up most of the glitter and instead picks up the cream. I like to use it as an adhesive for glitter and I like to use a synthetic flat brush to pick up the product as it picks up more of the cream than the glitter.
- Glitter: TLS Cosmetics Glitter in Canyon. Unfortunately this is no longer available, however, TLS Cosmetics will be releasing brand new formulated cosmetic glitters on February 21. You know damn sure I’m waiting!
- Mascara: NYX Faux Lash as a base and Boxum Big and Lashy Mascara.
- Thin line to hide false lashes: Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper
- Lashes: DEP Cosmetics Mink Eyelashes in Lust in Love
- Kat Von D Ever lasting Liquid lipsticks in Requiem and Noble
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
This look is a recreation of an instagram picture I posted a few months ago. I always invite my Beauties to use #esbeautyrealm to be featured on my page! So whether it is a recreation of this look or to show off your creativity, use my hashtag and show me what you got!
I hope you guys enjoyed this look and to see the tutorial in full detail check out the check out the full tutorial by clicking here!
Thanks for stopping by!