Click here to watch full tutorial!
I’m finally back with a look! I would like to apologize for my last couple of weeks where I haven’t been posting on Sundays. My laptop was fried and a lot of my work was lost causing me to start all over plus find a new computer! So please excuse the last couple of weeks and the next couple of weeks until I find a stable computer and try to recover from the loss of pictures and videos.
Anywho, I wore this look the other day when I went out with my best friend. I specifically made sure what ever I wore was dark, sexy and easy. I love Lasplash liquid lipsticks because the last all day or all night without smudging or budging.
Now onto what most likely brought you here, a list of all products used!
- Primer: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Dark Spot Correcting Primer
- Foundation: L’oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in N4
- Concealer: A mix between L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in C4 and MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC15
- Set/Cook Under eye concealer: Air Spun Loose Face Powder
- Bronzer: Tarte Park Ave Princess
- Blush: Milani Blush in Luminoso
- Highlight: TLS Cosmetics in Glow Gawd
- Primer: MAC Pro Long Wear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Waterline: Jafra Eye Kohl Pencil: Black
- Winged liner: L’oreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
- Eye lid: Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Starry Eyed
Tarte Tartelette Palette:
- Brow Highlight and blending shade: Caregiver
- Crease: Natural Beauty
- Darken Crease: Best Friend
- Outer V on lid: Bombshell
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 25
- LaSplash Mousse Tint in Lovegood
And that’t it! If you enjoy the look and decide to recreate it, put it up on instagram and hashtag #esbeautyrealm to be featured on my page!