Have you ever had a craving so deep it inspired something? Whether it be a picture, a story, a mood, or in my case, a make up look? I have been deeply craving chocolate since excluding it from my diet and what better way to fulfill that craving than by smothering my face in rich buttery, chocolatey browns.
- Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Blush: Sephora Blush Me in No7 (discontinued)
- Highlight: TLS Cosmetics Highlight Powder in Glow Gawd
- Base: MAC Prolong Wear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Tightline: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes
- Inner Corner Highlight: Kiko Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in 200
- Mascara: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara
Naked Smoky Palette:
- Crease: Wanderer
- Deepen Crease: Power Play
- Lower Lid: Dreamer
- Liner: Unknown Brand, Used color closest to natural lip color.
- Base: Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Limbo
- Over top: NYX Matte Lipstick in Butter
And that’s it! I hope you guys enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,