I am back with a new look. This one in particular was super fun, bright and playful! I’ve really been on a bright make up streak and this was definitely what started it. Watch Tutorial here!
It’s a bit graphic and definitely bold, yet wearable. I mean, I don’t think you can wear it to work, but on a fun date night with the girls, YAS!
Now let’s get to the nitty gritty and get on with a full product list of everything used!
- Urban Decay Naked Foundation 4.5
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Coffee Walnut
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC50
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Brows: Make Up Forever Aquabrow in 25
- Eyelid base: Loreal Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige
- Crease: Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Frappe
- Deepen crease: Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Lid: Urban Decay Vice Palette: Last Sin
- Green eyeliner: Inglot Eyeliner Gel in 85
- Blue green eyeliner: NK Shimmering Eyeliner in Basic Green
- Yellow Green Lower Lid: NK Eyeliner in Inch Worm
- Set green eyeliner and lower lid: Urban Decay Electric Palette: Thrash
- Set blue green eyeliner and outercorner: Urban Decay Electric Palette: Fringe
- Inner Corner Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Venus
- Brow Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Foxy
Lashes are Ardell Demi Whispies cut in half and lips are LASplash Lip Couture in Charmed
And that’s all the products used to achieve this look. By the way, you can totally create this look with just the NK eye liners, they are around $1-$3! What a steal for the great quality!
Subscribe to my youtube channel if you like this look and want to see more. New videos are every Sunday and Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!