We are back with another tutorial!
I must admit, this color would be more of a fall shade, but I lightened it up by dusting the middle of my lid with a gold sheen. Very subtle, but it makes it brighter.
This look is dramatic, so it’s great for a night out or even date night. I needed good lighting so I wore this out with my boys!
Now, what we came here for. Here is a list of all products used!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!
Face: (Off Camera)
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 4.5
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Sculpt Cream in Coffee Walnut
- (On Camera) Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Hourglass Ambien Light Powder in Radiant Light
- Kiko Glow2 Highlight/Blush in 02
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Mac Pro Long Wear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Loreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
- Lashes: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Shadows Used from Urban Decay Vice Palette:
- Upper and lower lid: Sonic
- Crease: Downfall
- Darken Outer Crease: DTF
- Gold sheen on center of upper and lower lid: Lucky
- Outer corner: Defy
Shadows used from Naked Basics Palette:
- Inner Corner: Venus
- Brow High Light: W.O.S
- LAsplash Lip Couture in Lovegood
Thanks for stopping by loves!
To see the full tutorial Click Here.